Wednesday, August 1, 2007

August 1, 2007

We love the comments everyone. Thank you! Please keep em coming! Jessica, Alisa and Charlie went back to Hunstman for Jessica's 8:00 am appointment. Charlie is all better today, we are glad it was a short lived bug. When they arrived at the doctor office they told Jessica the appointment had been cancelled because she was still in the hospital. Jessica said I am not in the hospital I got out yesterday. She told them that she could not leave without her prescriptions as she was out of meds. SO they waited an hour and then the Dr. came in the waiting room and saw her and she did get her scripts. Jessica has felt quite good today. The big news is her hair is starting to come back in. She has black soft fuzz that is quite visible on her head. We call it her five o'clock shadow :)
Jess says to tell all of you she appreciates all of your warm thoughts and prayers and messages. Says she is pretty lazy and does not have any energy. But.... she is looking for a pall to got to Hair Spray with. Do I have any takers? Night Everybody! Love you!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica,

Glad you are home. We had an interesting vacation. Life is always throwing curve balls. Just wanted to let you know I have been doing some research regarding the temple. It is not necessary for you to have the temple prep lessons but recomended. I have the manual and a book that is highly recomended to be read before entering the temple (forgot the title). I will bring them by and you can go through them at you own pace. That may be the best. Many changes in the ward leadership yeaterday in church. If you are interested I will update you on our next visit.

Take care,

Brad Burr

Anonymous said...

hey jessie! I hope your feeling better and i'm very happy your home. i will have to come visit alot. love ya much.
Zack

Anonymous said...

Jessica, you don't know me or my family, but we keep you in our prayers always. Your amazing family who love you soooo much(Lynn,Kevin, Meg',Benny,Zac)have shared your example and struggles with us. We just wanted to let you know that your influence, the person you are and the life you lead, has reached far beyond that of most people. The Lord loves you, We love you, and pray for you daily. Please post any way in which we (or others) may be able to help you, ease your burden's.
Daniell

Anonymous said...

HEllo my sweet Jessie and Sandy!
I just wanted to tell you how much I love you! and to tell Jessie thanks for being our buddy and goign to Hairspray with us. IT is always so much more fun when "MUFFY" gets to go. I hope I can come see you soon benny has been sick so I didnt want to risk anything. Love you bunches!
Meg