Sunday, August 12, 2007

Thank you

I forgot to tell you thank you for your messages. Jessica just loves these. She is so touched by them. Please keep leaving comments. I will do better at getting the blogs in on a regular basis. You all touch our hearts and make us feel strong enough to keep on marching along in this trial. I just read all the messages to Jessica and she got a big smile and tears ran down her cheeks. She said everybody is so nice. One message said her influence was far reaching. How did you know? Jessica has asked has my life made any difference? She is so young that would be a normal question. I am an old hen and I still ask the same thing. But anybody that knows Jessica is well aware that her life has been one of example and that of being a blessing to all. Thanks everybody your love and concern means more than you will ever know. As one of Jessica's saying have always been, "Keep it coming". We love you. You know what this feels like? How it will be in the next life when we are all able to stop and be all family again.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Jessie - I can't wait to see the pretty flowers. We need to go see "Becoming Jane." It's of course not playing around here yet (don't ask me why - Utah County is a perfect place for a movie like that). It's in Salt Lake though. Maybe if you're up to it on Friday we could go?? We'll make Dave suffer through it so he can drive us :)